Try all 5 of our most popular Snow Ice Powders with our sample pack!
5 x 1kg (2.2lb) Bags
Taro Snow Ice Powder x 1
Mango Snow Ice Powder x 1
Matcha Snow Ice Powder x 1
Strawberry Snow Ice Powder x 1
Snow Ice Base Powder x 1
*Only Available in the 48 Lower United States (not available in Hawaii, Alaska or outside of the US)*
Snow Ice Powder Recipe(Makes 1 Block of Snow Ice):
200 g (1¼ cups) flavored snow ice powder mix
100 g (½ cup) sugar
825 ml (3½ cups) warm milk (around 70° C/158° F)
825 ml (3½ cups) cold milk
- Pour the warm milk in a big container.
- Slowly add snow ice powder mix and sugar to the warm milk. Mix with a hand held blender thoroughly for about 1 – 2 minutes. Make sure the powder and sugar are completely dissolved.
- Add the cold milk and mix again.
- Pour the mixture into a stainless steel ice cube container and set until cool.
- Place the container into a Snow Ice Freezer and freeze for about 5 – 6 hours. (Other brands or types of snow ice machine might be 12 hours or longer).
- After freezing, remove the cube container from Snow Ice Freezer and place in room temperature water. Turn the container back and forth until the snow ice block loosens from the mold.
- Remove the ice block and put into a plastic bag. Store in a chest freezer for at least 1 hour before serving.
*Minimum freezer temperature is -25° C/-13° F.